WEST-CENTRAL AFRICA DIVISION
IMPACT WEEK OF PRAYER
APRIL 9 -16, 2022
|Download Document||Télécharger le Document||Baixar documento|
You are welcome to annual IMPACT WEEK OF PRAYER. This week is also for preparation towards World Church Impact Day coming up on April 16, 2022. The rationale for this is that you need to receive the blessings in this material first before sharing with others because you cannot give what you do not have. The taste of the pudding is in the eating. All hands should be on deck. All departments of the church are to use this week for in-reach and out-reach. Speakers are to be carefully and specially selected. Let us revive our hope in Christ and His second coming once again.
The truth about the present world is that it will not remain forever. However, the Bible presents hope for all the Universe including Earth. God has loved us with unfailing love, that He gave His only son to die on the cross to fulfill the plan of Salvation. In return, God has given us the freedom to choose to love Him.
Just as the Three Angels bearing the end-time message, we are enjoined to become human messengers, preaching to the world. We are to bear the everlasting Gospel: Fear God, bear many fruits, worship and glorify God who made the heavens and the earth.
While the hour of God's judgment is upon us, it is going to be a reality. But to be free from the judgment of God, we are to remain faithful to God, worship God the Creator who made the heavens and earth and not the creation, who has changed times and laws.
We are suggesting that you use various methods for conducting this week of prayer in order to accommodate all classes of church members and special guests.Traditional method—all members come together in their local church.
- Small Group—Action Unit, or House Fellowship.
- Office Group—Two or more members within office proximity.
- Business Group—Two or more members within business proximity.
- WhatsApp/Face Book Group—Some church members can connect through WhatsApp/Face Book/Phone to conduct the week of prayer. Share your daily reading experience with someone who you are committed/responsible to.
Reserve some minutes for group discussion on suggested questions following the reading or any related question in line with the topic of the day.
SUGGESTED OBJECTIVES OF EACH GROUP LEADER
Each group member gets the material—hard or soft copy.
- Each group member reads the material.
- Share testimonies and prayer requests.
- Pray for one another and pray for requests from other sources.
- Encourage each member to donate books for distribution during impact day.
- Encourage each member to participate in the mass distribution of Missionary Book on the IMPACT Day.
- Encourage members to continue to share Missionary Book to their friends, neighbours, work mates e.t.c. after IMPACT Day.
- Write reports and inspiring testimonies about the week of prayer and IMPACT Day.
- Encourage each group member to participate in the exercises.
- Discuss how best to improve on the prayer program and Missionary Book distribution.
- Encourage each participant to be personally prepared and ready for Christ’s second coming and personally proclaim the three angels’ messages.
Each group leader is encouraged to read the entire book The Final Hope, from where the week of prayer reading was extracted. This will give him/her deeper insight and additional information to share with the group.
Church leaders are praying for you that this week of prayer will bring abundant blessings to all families. There are suggested prayer requests for each day. Solicit for prayers from group members.
- You can distribute the Missionary Book both in hard and soft copy. Kindly note that all copies shared should be reported through a denominational channel, whether soft or hard copy.
- To have access to the past Missionary Books and some other resources; download the ‘Sharing Hope App’ from: Sharing Hope Website - Publishing
|Download flyers||Télécharger les flyers||Baixe panfletos|